Booking Online Anytime!
1. Choose your desired length of treatment.
2. Choose your specific practitioner – or select “Show Available Providers” to select any practitioner. Click here for therapist schedules.
3. Choose your date and time.
4. Follow the prompts to confirm your appointment.
5. Your appointment confirmation and reminders will be sent to you by email and/or txt.
6. Once you appointment is booked, you can always change or cancel it online by logging in to your account on yocale.com, and clicking on “My appointments”.
If after selecting a time slot and entering your email, you were taken to a Login page, it means your email has already been added to our system and you would have had a password emailed to you in the past. If you don’t have your password, simply click on the option to get a new password and check your email to use the new password to continue.
If you really want to see a particular therapist but can’t get an appointment, try shortening the treatment time (if you are okay with that) and see if that length of treatment is available. If your preferred therapist is showing no times on a particular day, that means he/she is booked up.
WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS, IF THERE ARE THREE OR FOUR APPOINTMENT TIMES OFFERED THAT ARE CLOSE TOGETHER, PLEASE CHOOSE THE FIRST OR LAST APPOINTMENTS WITHIN THE GROUP TO HELP US AVOID TIME GAPS IN OUR SCHEDULES. THE MORE EFFICIENT WE ARE THE MORE APPOINTMENTS WE CAN OFFER!
Suite 8 – 3046